C7A 0.00% 1.3¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-460

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Great video slay. Watched it beginning to end over an extra morning coffee..
    So I can understand clearly now, how the transactions can happen so quickly, and the video seemed to underscore my thought that my purchase triggered the immediate trading.
    However, the video talked about effectively timely seeing an order coming and pulling your spells from the market to prevent the buy out order being filed with the expectation that the buyer will come up a point or two to complete his transaction.
    There was no mention of using high frequency trading to sell shares based on a buy order.
    my order was filled, yet another 1.3 million shares traded (sold) at more or less  the exact time. Not to mention the three but orders appearing..this may well have happened in a nano second.
    So what is needed to know, is if in fact those shares were sold to the same entity, which I would consider a false or misleading appearance of active trading and therefore a breach of rule 13.4 which the very same rule refers to as manipulation.
    which brings me back to the trading sequence too coincidental to believe, esp in light that similar patterns have been observed in the past.
    My main contention here is the effect on ANWs VWAP.
    especially when we are expecting news, which would give a high volume day at prices well in excess of today's levels...when for example a couple of million nonsense trades a day will work to nullify the effect of that very average increasing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.474K 113.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112101 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 55114 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.24pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.