C7A 13.3% 1.7¢ clara resources australia ltd

Hi all,Thought just occurred to me, since Granville came onthe...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    Hi all,
    Thought just occurred to me, since Granville came onthe scene, my focus has been on that.
    And understandably, so has much of the conversation on this forum.
    My Taronga notes appear very out of date.. 
    Certainly there is a huge gap between the JORC and the ambitious suggestion we may have been mining there before xmas.
    We do have a JORC compliant resource there, apparently the Pre construction activities are complete..? Anyone got any idea what the entailed?
    and stillfor some reason I believe we have the pilot plant already, certainly that is my understanding from those many moons ago.
    I'm realizing now as the Granville projects start up reaches maturity, that it is again time to reconsider , and consider further the status of Taronga, are we as close as PW indicated we could be with some applied focus?
    If so, this would be one hell of a game changer for ANW.
    I initially thought from the previous few posts, that after 4 years, and the opportunity to bag 4 times, are we looking at another 6 years to go ten bags? That was my initial reaction, but thinking about it, now I'm not so sure...
    The bejeezus has been analysed out of Granville, which is but a pawn in the game, a stepping stone to Taronga, and we seem to have run out of run out of all question mark's and avenues of enquiry as we just wait for it to happen, but, Taro ga is a whole new world.. adding positive  zeroes to any number Granville analysis has produced.
    Maybe to maintain focus, and momentum, it's timeto start considering where in the picture Taronga may lay.
    Cos I know enough to know it's a company maker, and if that is as close around the corner and waiting on funding, those extra 6 bags may well be revealed over the few quarters... or not ?
    and that's the question I'm asking myself, and asking this forum to help me answer....

Last edited by BarralScraper: 17/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $3.214M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $3.378K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 616512 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 238012 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.