ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    I just think that the company don't want to get too far ahead of themselves with promising anything in the way of projected sales figures as it would be a no win situation for them .... if they got the projections right people just shrug and say "yeah about what was expected" and if they get it wrong by even $100 they will have people jumping up and down proclaiming "idiots ,don't know what they're doing" so better to say very little and let the pudding prove itself. As for Lind , it was unfortunate we had to revisit the vampires but then again without them we wouldn't have progressed to where we are now , I'm just hoping we can get away from them with as little dilution as possible. Agree with others that Taronga is the company maker whilst PMC is the icing on a very nice cake. My own thought is that Taronga MAY progress a little faster than many are anticipating as long as Granville can keep the cash wheels turning and the TOMRA sorting equipment (whether we lease or rent to buy ) is something that i believe is a must have in todays mining world (from what i have read ) for Taronga.
    Time will as usual reveal all ........ and so we wait !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.