C7A 9.09% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-88

1. 5,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3131
    DGR as overall mothership - is pretty big Insurance .

Just was thinking - several thoughts came to mind overall with Granville , now up and soon .. going . (at last !)
    Granville is to be producing and shipping tin this quarter , owns tin processing facilities included - & coming fully into operation as planned .
    So this is the final realisation of commencing tin mining - happening first , in Tasmania .

*Granville -is to be providing real Funds for the company at last . To be ongoing self- funding , with income & ability to grow tbe company .
    Nice plan .
    The aim being to also start to develop Taronga for a long future , a world class resource to commence mining and to reveal .

Anyone not realising - Taronga is the historic Emmaville tin mining district that will be fully capitalised on , progressed in modern times at long last .
    *It is over 80 years since the last company’s mining for tin ceased .
    *Taronga - and the area - holds precious and semi precious additional metals that will be valuable credits with Tin , more as time goes by . (Silver , a little Gold also, and platinum metals )

Overall brilliantly envisaged though long years has been until where ANW is at now .
    (NM ,is world renowned, a brilliant exploration geologist and strategist ; frustrating to smaller shareholders as difficult to know actual timeframes for how long until when production occurs . Like a big puzzle , until activities unfold.)
    Full permitting, and developments do always take years anyway .

Was also thinking -
    * “It takes a mine - to build a mine “ .
    A very good analogy here , as always this is the only way to develop more land .
    You need “backing. “
    * Not just obtain finance .

DGR - Steadily bringing on ANW, NM’s and the company’s vision , and is almost there .
    * ‘can see the corner now ‘ ~ blister quote .
    Granville - G2 , just about there .. then on to Taronga .
    The plan , ensures that must get each step right , before can build into the next stage .

Congratulations to Management in any case .
    This is the right time now, excellent timing , for bringing on a fully operating Tin mine.
    *Exactly when Tin is coming into its better price range , & when tin is finally becoming recognised as an essential element metal that increasingly is going to be greatly required !

All the best to All .
    We only wait , . to see how long it all takes .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.332K 110.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1234781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 161294 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.