CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-17

1. 651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178

IMHO

This quarterly announcement 14 days late just so they could include the slightly improved January figures shows a complete LACK of REASONING and JUDGEMENT in my opinion. When you also add it follows NO AGM which is a serious offence you have to wonder at their LACK of JUDGEMENT...NORMAL behaviour would have been an update with the January figures.

Shareholders are very angry yet they seem to think that they can recapitalise ....astonishing LACK of JUDGEMENT

At least they are finally taking the advice of Ozapp and other posters and starting a drilling program but the delay has wasted many millions. It is a worry when the shareholders know what to do but management don't!!

They have demonstrated financial and mining negligence and incompetence, breached just about every rule in the book, shown no regard for

Corporate Governance yet they are still in charge. One reason maybe that the CEO is the Chairman BUT you have to wonder about the major shareholder and his man on the Board, Anthony Grey......are they as incompetent or by allowing this to continue just as guilty.

I don't think the company can wait for a vote to remove Rogers, it should be done immediately and the other Board member being backed by the major shareholder could do it. Reading the last announcement every day this management is in control the company is losing money and reputation 

Last edited by D1326: 15/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.