LOM 1.85% 5.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-6

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Don't want to be too negative but on the other hand everybody knows that I have sold my shares and quasi naturally I am now on the more sceptic side. This means I will find the more negative hidden details in the reports. And no, this is no downramping, because all other non-holders interested in LOM will have the same sceptic view that I currently have because they will also very seriously check, whether Lucapa is worth to invest money, whereas holder also quais naturally have a more optimistic view. So posting it here just shows the complete picture about the company and allows everybody to make his own risk/reward-calculation. Ok that was a long introduction for an interesting fact, that I found hidden in a footnote.
    Obviously there is one stone from the big auction, which was not yet paid. There are missing 47 carat, and about 4,7mill. USD in the sales figures for Q1 19. I have not found a 47 carat stone in the auction, but I suppose it is meant the 46 carst pink stone and the 1ct is just a rounding issue. In a footnote it is explained, that it was not paid in time, but no further details. Was the sale cancelled, is the buyer bankrupt, is he just a bit delayed, was it a fake-offer, is it maybe even a normal approach to show auction figures in the next quarter and there is a payment deadline of several months after an auction? I have no idea but would be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $3.723K 67.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172310 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 117120 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.