CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2759
    Read pretty well.
    Tin side building nicely and with global stores low and pricing heading north MLX geared to continue making good profits there. Good to see more upside with the exploring down there also.
    Nifty not bleeding as much and with improved copper pricing we’re probably setting ourselves up nicely. Reducing costs the key there and they seemed reasonably pleased with some of their initiatives. Copper is just so important for EVs going forward so another tick I reckon.
    The Nickel might be the game changer down the track- good reserves and the pricing and need for Nickel really starting to build- will be interesting to see what happens here.
    I reckon the quarterly read pretty well and would support that we had the bottom around 21, and will continue to build from there. Probably not just the share price bottomed out there, but also much of the bleeding at Nifty also.
    Company has aligned itself with the EV revolution and geared its projects that way- lot to like with the shortfall in the minerals they mine, pricing for those metals improving and with governments wanting an increased presence in the EV market, I get the feeling Nifty has a good game plan, GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.