CKA 0.00% 9.5¢ cokal limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-232

1. 4,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 995
    That’s why it’s called a highly speculative company to invest in.
    No one can argue with you on the history Cattery.

I would be disappointed Cattery if by the end of May we didn’t have a strong re rate in both the share price and also the fundamentals going forward.

There are definitely people involved now that are strongly connected to larger companies that have full intention and enough skin in the Cokal now ($7mill and 2 board positions) to have aligned interests in seeing the company succeed.

Currently there is no motivation to squeeze or slow things down. It’s purely going through the process of having everything in order, plans, finance, resources and infrastructure planning, and putting a team together. It is definitely not a case of us versus them. It’s fully committed alliance to jointly extract maximum value. This was well highlighted in last qtrly.

It is also well known that a click of the fingers doesn’t have everything occurring in an instant. That is fairy tales and movies.

So I have to digress that the past in my opinion is irrelevant to the future in this case and Cokal is superbly placed with the right partners and interests to succeed in creating wealth for multiple parties AND shareholders.

Somehow I think you are playing a part to squeeze anonymously through this Hot Copper forum and spread fear to try and shakeout the tree again into your waiting basket before the rocket launches. And good on you and good luck if this is the case. You’d be already well aware of the potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $102.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.2¢ $32.79K 349.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5249 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 14719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.