CKA 1.15% 8.6¢ cokal limited

Thx BG but you have raised other issues rather than answer my...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Thx BG but you have raised other issues rather than answer my query of whether CKA is having to raise capital.

Valuing the royalty that Platinum holds is straightforward - the debt for royalty agreement states that the royalty can be acquired at anytime through the payment of $US40m less any royalty payments made, this being zero. Royalty is at a rate of 1% of CKA's share of realised revenue being Production x FOB price x 1%. It is CKA's.

In July 2017 Platinum held 120,762,981 shares with Aahana acquiring 120m in Feb. and March 2019 @ 4.3c. Fair to assume that these were the Platinum shares. So, we are only talking about 762,981 being unaccounted for - certainly not enough to suppress the price. As Aahana did not disclose it held 3.125m shares (acquired at 3.2m for the $100,000 placement in November) when it lodged its substantial shareholder notice, it is fair to assume that from December to February, when it was negotiating with Platinum, it was actually selling 3.125m shares.

So, I do not think the two issues you raise are that relevant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.