C7A 0.00% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

That particular post I replied to was looking for something...

1. 377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    That particular post I replied to was looking for something negative to say for the sake of being negative. He said "Where is the photo of the "container"?". Are you serious?! Maybe he should invest in a company that live streams everything they do.
    "How stupid do they think we are" he said. Well seeing as everything he posted was proven complete bull and shut down by other posters, there are one or two stupid ones.

He doesn't hold anymore.. all he's doing is trying to justify his decision to sell at the bottom.

I share the same attitude as the one you call the "fan boy". I chose my times to be positive and I chose my times to be critical. When I am critical of management or have questions towards them (for example when an announcement isn't particularly clear to me) I will directly contact the company for clarification. I suggest you do the same, no point having a whinge on hotcopper first, better off asking the people that can actually answer any concerns or queries you have.

"So i either continue to support or sell" is a quote that rings true to me.
    Last edited by vicco11: 02/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.2K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 984781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 200959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.