AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

I just had a bit of time to look at the quarterly again. When...

1. 8,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    I just had a bit of time to look at the quarterly again. When did they start mining or make the decision to mine Stones Reef, this is the first time I've read they are developing it. Wasn't the grade marginal maybe they are going after a high grade area.

"A number of minor recommencement issues traditionally faced when restarting operations such as the completion of employee recruitment programs, resulted in a minor delay of development of the Stones Reef and the stoping of material at Rose of Demark mine (RoD). However, these have now been largely overcome. "

Jobs for the family??

"Competent Persons Statement The information in this report that relates to exploration activities and exploration results is based geological information compiled by Mr Peter de Vries, (BAppSc) a consulting geologist, on behalf of AuStar Gold Limited. Mr de Vries is a member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy (MAIMM) and the Australian Institute of Geoscientists (MAIG) and is a Competent Person as defined by the 2012 edition of the Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves (JORC Code), having more than five years’ experience which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit described in this report, and to the activity for which he is accepting responsibility. Mr de Vries consents to the publishing of the information in this report in the form and context in which it appears."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.