EMP 8.33% 1.1¢ emperor energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-2

1. 10,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    As i mentioned previously, i didnt expect this quarterly to be outstanding, as it relates to the previous quarter, and the major reshuffle didnt occur until the end.
    However, i'm actually quite surprised at the financials.....sure, not much in the bank, but, the company managed an absolute minimal spend, so, i was pleasantly surprised to see nearly 200k in the tin.
    Commentary doesnt reveal much, unless you look closely......i suspected the Cyrano project may be subject to some marketing, and it seems it is so. It no doubt has value, given its location in an established oil province.....Any progress here will mean funding for the company in progressing the Judith project. Speaking of which, judging by the commentary, i suspect discussions with suitors is moving along well, and i'm hearing, around the traps, that Malcolm King is hooking in, and getting some extremely positive comments as to his capability.
    Early days yet, but it looks like things are moving, so, hopefully some update before too long

and.......Moama....looks like its dead and buried......excellent
    Last edited by minoil: 30/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $4.218M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $9.282K 840K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3067471 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 529553 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.