A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-34

1. 17,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    Hi NBORT, sorry I can't help as I am totally confused. Further down in the activities report it then goes on to say

"
    During the Quarter, 2 shipments totalling 40dmt grading approximately 29% Ta2O5 have been exported to H.C. Starck Tantalum and Niobium GmbH (H.C. Starck) in Germany."

So have they lost a shipment somewhere as 8th April update had three shipments for the March quarter and higher volumes as your post indicated?

Also our cash receipts appear $6m short just based on the Spodumene sales , (refer discussion above between Xjquan and Henry)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...4740082/page-22?post_id=38355181#.XMn1wNF_WhA

, when you add either two shipments or three shipments of Tantulum depending on which ASX announcement you happen to read, then the receipts from customers should be even higher (assuming we have been paid for them and also assuming they haven't netted them against payments for production costs)

Though you would have thought if there is significant receipts still to come then they would have put a note to the cashflow report, perhaps I missed it though.

All in my very humble opinion as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.