A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

TA has certainly been difficult for me to understand, its never...

1. 13,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    TA has certainly been difficult for me to understand, its never seemingly consistent in the same unit,  one minute its tons to be shipped, then its shipments in pounds , sometimes grades of contained.

Certainly a Very Big difference to the amount claimed to have been shipped in TA earlier in the month than just reported

I was very surprised there was so many debtors outstanding at the end of the Qtr as a % of the total receipts given that most of the money is paid upfront for Li shipments with the balance paid once final assays are done.  Maybe there were credit terms given on TA shipments or Li Test shipment.

Ill look at the forecast bank balance model once more data is received

They didn't mentioned what they plan to ship this QTR or money that is expected....just broke out the bold and underline app for what they wanted...certainty unusual for them given past reports

What is great with being listed in Singapore-

15th May they have to supply financial statements apparently  where id suggest you will get a much clearer picture than this report and I assume a bank balance as of the date of reporting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.