NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-15

1. 1,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    what’s holding the sp/market cap is a partnership and the ability to raise. I’m just worried about China getting to the area and mining the area, png is not really loyal to anyone and money ends up talking. We know gold is at Eddie creek and so do the large mining companies in PNG and I just hope we can get things going before it’s to late. I have all my small caps stocks making deals with novo extra and niuminco I rushed into in October 2018 is not really making deals. Tell me just how many high grade mines are known? Not many left, we don’t know the resource in Eddie Creek but we do know from history they have Had large amounts of gold from Eddie creek and they only stoped mining because the gold price fell. I will be shocked if this went for 10m, why bother buying the stock? In fact why is anyone bothering for 10m? Ian Plimer and Tracey are “working hard” to strike a 10m dollar deal? I don’t think so.

In the end it’s in the directors hands =-) but I’ll repeat it wasn’t long this company had a higher SP with AMGL help and mincor. If you think this company has a future of 10m then why are you bothering with the risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.