ALK 4.55% 52.5¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-20

1. 841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    It was an interesting comment. I have always been invested here for the DZP. But I would never have risked the money I did in ALK if not for the cash generating gold business. So the two together have made it a relatively low risk investment in my mind.

Others call for the DZP to be spun out, more as a desparate attempt to get some value recognised I think.

I would resist that, and I really doubt Nic would even consider it UNLESS we have an offtake partner lined up. If we get in a position where we have funding to progress the DZP, then I don't mind if a separate (listed?) entity is created, maybe it's a demand of one of the potential partners. I wouldn't want the separation specifically but if that's what it takes to progress DZP funding then go for it I guess.

I'm sure there are plenty of options on the table. They seem more confident than before regarding the "2nd" (DZP?) mine, and for a notoriously conservative company this is interesting.

The use of HC advertising is a new one. It is not a good look in my opinion. The companies using HC to advertise are usually a little more desperate than I thought ALK would need to be. I'm not sure what to make of this. But in general I like the new promotion focus and hopefully they can back up all this talk.
    Last edited by Viper30x: 16/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
-0.025(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $316.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.5¢ $388.9K 735.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 144343 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.5¢ 94773 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.