FGR 1.67% 6.1¢ first graphene limited

Hi spid & Team FGR, Thank you @Yowie21 for the podcast link (of...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi spid & Team FGR,

Thank you @Yowie21 for the podcast link (of note is was roughly recorded around Feb 2019).

A highly informative insight into the mind & experience of our Chairman Warwick Grigor.

Well worth the full hour FGR holders if you can spare the time imo.

I am often quite curious as to 'why people do the things they do' & this is a great open chat direct from WG on such. Upon complete listening, I thought how fortunate we FGR holders are to have a man the caliber of WG as our Chairman.

(sure HC is not WG's most favorite place ~ Though I too have read things here that have barely kept my eyeballs from rolling out of their sockets

I first had communication with WG nearly 18 months ago.

I had asked WG why the "lack of FGR promotion" & was advised of his disdain for the oversell & underdeliver method.

Now after 'learning the spec end' for three years ~ I fully understand that sentiment (as most who do I imagine).

In fact, I have learned & earned by that simple philosophy when choosing stocks & WG elaborates in the podcast on this and many other market issues.

If you listen to the podcast ~

The rationale for the "Selling of FGR" ~ Has now fully met the grounds for ~ "Its True Delivery".

The depth in the NICNAS approval & other issues imo has been a hold up though I see the new www.firstgraphene.net site as validation of a much broader FGR market approach & I heard that HQ's phones are ringing hot with inquiries (from PY whilst on an FGROC question from me as just clarified per Exercise Ann https://commsec.api.markitondemand....pdf?access_token=YXL1GdJ5mdqhRWDjoh9mpWYj0nqb)

Also within the podcast is the clarification of utilising our SL vein graphite approx 97% TGC being roughly 4 times the closest quality thus 4 times less the production cost of other claimed producers with FGR graphene costs being at under $40pkg.

Some think the recent quarterly a bit light on detail ~ It is what it is.

And FGR is legal, well funded, well stocked & very well placed in the graphene race.

I perceive the next two quarters as likely a pivotal point for FGR & some may wryly smile then about the SP as it now is.

So while we wait for the sales to be executed have a listen to WG for an hour & dream of 10-20 year FGR growth curves.

Cheers,
    Greg.
    Last edited by Idjut: 30/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $14.47K 241.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 267241 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 52304 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ 100138
Last updated 14.43pm 19/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.