FGR 1.67% 6.1¢ first graphene limited

Yes @Dungaa, I am a big FGR believer like many others here on...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Yes @Dungaa,

I am a big FGR believer like many others here on Team FGR.

I would have liked to exercise a few FGROC tho' the winds didn't blow that way.

I'm not concerned ~ The time structure of the options will imo prove very profitable soon enough & spreading the new .20 cent conversion over the next year will save scrapping amongst we holders.

Plus plenty of time at .25

It's not hard to conceive of FGR being a .50c to $1 SP company soon enough & the Bank account at HQ will do well with the more even funds input to build expansion & have SP stability.

Biased as I am ~ It would take something way out of left field to not see this Gem shine very brightly for many years.

& I suspect many may envy our early investment in FGR & our recognition of a true World Graphene market success story unfolding.

And possibly even more importantly to me ~ It's not about the promo/fomo parasitic type of price & trading manipulation.

It's the real deal of the product's actual substance & I trust the register will continue to reflect that rarity in today's markets whilst producing a base for vital solutions.

And spot on ~ Our patience is key & will be rewarded.

Cheers,
    Greg.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.001(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ $14.47K 241.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 267241 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 52304 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.9¢ 100138
Last updated 14.43pm 19/04/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.