CTM 8.24% 46.0¢ centaurus metals limited

.....and it is quite obvious that they are pushing this angle...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    .....and it is quite obvious that they are pushing this angle quite heavily .....as reflected in the 6.0 v 1.0 in number of pages of write up in the activities report in Jambreiro's favor. Not to mention these comments as well :-

" The Company’s 100%‐owned Jambreiro Project, located in south‐east Brazil (Figure 1), is a shovel‐ready development project that is licensed for 3Mtpa of production and represents a strategic asset in the Brazilian domestic iron ore and steel sector, particularly with the premium pricing that exists in the market for high-grade ore (+65% Fe) such as that which could be produced at Jambreiro. "

" Based on the strong project economics, the Board has approved the commencement of a BFS, which is being targeted for completion before the end of 2019. Importantly, the key environmental and mining approvals are all in place to facilitate the timely delivery of the Project. "

Now we all know that you don't simply go from knot to 100 in presenting a finalised BFS without hearing a lot more news or anything further in regards this project

The most important highlight in my mind is the mere fact that they mention at least twice in the Quarterly Activity Report of ' Discussions ' ...which of course we are a long way away from when compared to say Salobo West.

" Off-take discussions progressing with potential customers for the supply of high-quality ore into both the Brazilian supply-disrupted domestic market as well as the international export market. "

So make no mistake , and permits aside on Salobo , the money deal and the minimum $50 million market capitalisation I have previously mentioned for Jambreiro will be what gets us the initial coin for the ' Bagging ' trade. The Salobo licence IMO is but another $10 - $20 million ' Bonus ' on top of that.

At the end of the day , that should get us to near enough 3.0 cents if I am any judge - perhaps a fair bit higher with additional news coming from Itapitanga in the next QTR......biggrin.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.035(8.24%)
Mkt cap ! $228.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 47.0¢ 43.5¢ $193.3K 425.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 103252 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.0¢ 7907 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.