ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Guys, been watching this stock for a while now, always somehow missed my entry due to unforeseen life circumstances. However, I think PET has come a long way and my feeling towards this stock has not changed, if anything, but I will be a LT holder soon.

Please go easy on me, but as a keen potential LT holder, would love people to shred and provide constructive feedbacks on my thesis.

Summarising changes from this quarter compared to previous quarter: (going to be part of my investment thesis)

-Cash Receipts +UP $8.6m to $18.6m from $10m
    -Net Cash from Operations +UP $4.7m to $10.7m from $6m
    -Cash on Hand +UP $6m to $18m from $12m

Operations Update

1) Wetlands in Florida
    Trial achieved excellent results. Florida Water Authority presented this to Florida Governor's Algal Taskforce. (Positive)

2) Eastern Canada
    Advanced stage of trial and expected to proceed in CY2H 2019. This has been delayed to early 2020 (Negative)

3) Lake Pampulha - Brazil
    Total volume of Phoslock applied then was > 1,300 tonnes. Now, more than > 1,400 tonnes of Phoslock has been applied (Positive)

Previous wordings were treatment of water supply reservoirs in the country's north and final stage of discussions in Southern Brazil (were major cities are located in Brazil)

4) Europe
    PET's European team is currently working on a number of major projects planned for CY2019 2H or CY2020 1H in Netherlands, Belgium, UK and Finland - guidance unchanged.5) New development

Progress made on large projects in 2 countries (sponsored by NGOs - countries remained unknown). Projects are currently under consideration for funding, with sizes ranging from $6m to $30m (Positive)

5) China
    Beijing Wetlands Project
    Completion will be on time, with earlier projection of CY2019 2H is now expected to be done by Q4 CY2019.

Now, there is no update on the 'South Beijing Canal Project' (
    missing?). I tried to look in the latest annual report but it is just saying work in progress. I am wondering how it is going now? Anyone can help shed light?

Overall, solid company, looking forward to be a part of the family soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.