PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi allNewings comments last night was intresting, basically...

1. 1,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi all
    Newings comments last night was intresting, basically disappointed new info didn't come out and is because confidential agreements. To me I don't think he's talking about the lake project. With the lake project we have seen the tender announcement, price, we know the lake and catchment area, how they are going to start the process, the gov budget etc, we don't know the tonnage or total value but that's because they don't know yet. So it doesn't seem anything confidential about this project.

i believe he is referring to the work in the south that I talk about. I recon we must be subcontractor on this. The company has said they have agreements with other companies . I recon one of these has the confidentiality agreement so their competitors don't find out how they are getting good results and start approaching us as well. In the agm report the md said we had contracts in the south west ( the lake) and the south (30 projects?) this was again mentioned in the April quarterly but now nothing. We many never see any full details on the south work or know the dallor value, might have to just be happy knowing money coming in, but it would be nice to see what the sp would do if they could realease another major contract win. The general investor who hasn't fully researched this stock would have no idea that we are working on this and I would say if there's 30 projects involved the dallor value would be quite high

thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.