PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

I should have watched paint dry. This talk fest just went around...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I should have watched paint dry. This talk fest just went around and around in circles. I watched roughly 9:15am - 10:30am. Now they are having their morning tea.
    They mentioned nutrients, toxic waste, toxic and the word toxic was mentioned lots of times. Not once did they say phosphorus. I wanted to shake their heads and say:
    1): Use less fertilisers
    2): You need tonnes of Phoslock
    3): It is safe and already proven

They dismissed China and said that their lakes are different. One of them asked is there anywhere in the world it has been cleaned up. They had crazy ideas of developing their own technologies but they couldn't wait years for it to come to fruition.

If you watched this, tell me who is your favourite person:
    Thomas Frazer, Chief Science Officer - he looked like the Chairperson, he had a goatee.
    Dr James Sullivan, Executive Director, Florida Atlantic University Harbor Branch
    On the other table
    Dr Valerie Paul
    Dr Michael Parsons
    Dr Wendy Graham

Forgive me if you think I am a cynic, I think someone paid these guys to talk around and around in circles. Is this how Bureaucrats talk and think???? Have this on in the background while you watch paint dry.

Maybe I am being too harsh, there must be lots of actions behind the scenes. Call me uneducated, uninformed or whatever: I WAS VERY BORED!!!!!
    Last edited by FaradayFaramir: 02/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.