PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-45

1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    After listening to the Florida State water advisory panel for well over an hour & half,
    (time that I will never get back).
    I believe that PET has a fair chance of being utilized within the huge catchment area.
    The panel consisted of various specialized Doctors etc and the discussions are basically at the very start.
    They are still trying to work out how to tackle the problems ie blue/green algae blooms..etc etc.
    They are trying to come to terms with the complexity of the situation and it does seem to be very complex.
    They have $600 million to spend & so will be very careful with their findings.
    About 100 submissions have been made to the board.
    They include biological mechanical & chemical applications.
    No products were discussed at this stage.
    It was more about nutting out what they need to do,possible implications accross a variety of sinarios etc etc etc.
    But ..China/lakes was mentioned but also that what might work in China may not work in Florida.
    They may look for a "home grown" solution or possibly a combination of bio/mech/chem applications.
    Products that are proven safe to the environment & people will go a Long Way( they discussed that topic in depth ).
    They want the 600 million to also benefit the local community..ie possible jobs..suppliers..contractors etc so that the money trickles down..generationly .speaking also.
    They pointed out that although there is much to consider and discuss,there is a definite timeline.
    So they understand they have to get moving on this.
    They did point out that whatever products/applications they decide to invest in,
    would be ones that are successful on a global scale.
    So take from that what you want.
    or better still..watch the segment yourself.
    gino.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.