PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

You have to admire the bureaucrats. "What works in China won't...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454

You have to admire the bureaucrats. "What works in China won't work here." Like their water is special.

And yes, Faramond, this is exactly why PET have been so slow to take off. We have been beating or heads against bureaucracy for well over a decade. Every one wants to know if their water is special and will it work here? What about our fish will it poison them, they’re different? Is our algae different or is our phosphorus different? You tell me that it worked in their water but ours is 0.25 degrees colder and we have different ducks on our pond. I think we need a trial.........and a feasibility study and a toxicology study by Our experts..........

This is also why I knew that PET would take off in China. I’m sure they have their own version of bureaucracy etc but for better or for worse, they don’t stuff around. They take action.

For better, because they will do what it takes to fix the problem (phoslock) and they will do it now.

For worse, because they were way too gung ho the first place and built their economy at break neck speed, the environment be damned.

But, at least now they are fixing it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.