PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

What a snore fest that was! In terms of the China-Florida...

1. reg
    598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    What a snore fest that was!

In terms of the China-Florida comparison, my sense was they weren't saying their water was somehow 'special', but 'specific' in that water bodies differ in their natural chemical composition, tides, temperature, biological systems etc, not to mention variability in type and concentration of the pollutants. Therefore remedial measures should be specific to the water body.

I don't pretend to understand the complexity of the process of remediation, only that you need to be sure you're not going to cause harm. Nor do I have a clear understanding of the implications of introducing Phoslok and whether it is always benign or its efficacy across a range of or all water bodies.

The US ain't shy when it comes to litigation so I imagine they want to be 100% sure in their decision making before they begin widespread remediation.

I'm not expecting too much of financial substance out of Florida in the short term judging by what I've just seen, but I'm new here so am happy to defer to more knowledgeable folks.
    Last edited by reg: 02/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.