PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

This is a layman interpretation of the report:"1. We are making...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    This is a layman interpretation of the report:

"1. We are making heaps of money.
    2. We have so much business coming in short and long term, we don't even begin to know how to estimate the amount of business we're getting.
    3. Even though we can't tell you how much, the kind of money we're talking about for 1 significant project has a budget of a lazy 20+ times the kind of revenue we currently have.
    4. If you still don't get it, it is V E R Y L A R G E. Like VVVERRRYYY LAAARRRGGGEEEE.
    5. And if that's not enough to make you wet yourself, that's only 1 project in 1 country. We have a few other countries and continents looking at our product because of all the excellent outcomes of the trials we've been on.
    6. We're spending less than 1/2 of what we bring in. And this expense includes expanding our factory so we can make more of these precious stuff to generate more $$$
    7. Did I mention we're debt free? In case you missed that bit in the last few announcements. Just thought i'll remind you again.

Congratulations to all those who didn't sell yesterday or the weeks before. I'm sorry if you're one of them crying now. But don't worry, not too late to buy back in."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.