EMR 0.55% $3.67 emerald resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-75

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    Zuluman,exactly. That condition clause is the killer here.

At least from the outside looking it seems to me that EMR is limited by Sprott on one hand, at the same time being prevented from obtaining the loan facility by the MIA not being finalised. Would EMR be so foolish as to paint themselves into a corner in this fashion?

Not only that, but what possesses EMR to go ahead with all this prep work without having the MIA in place? We or I probably don't have all the facts, but on the surface it seems to me to be putting the cart before the horse in proceeding with all this prep work and expenditure without the deal begin finalised. It just seems they've dug themselves a hole with the conditional clause,COMBINED WITH proceeding with the work without having that MIA in place. What's stopping the Cambodian gov't to from pulling out? What is ironclad about this deal? Is this deal running on fumes and hope? How long are the shareholders expected to wait, and wait and wait? Does EMR have a bottomless pit of patience? Do they need to wait another 18 months, or indefinitely.

Too many unanswered questions that seemingly defy logic, and which desperately need answering. There had better be some serious meat on this next report. If not, they may have a lot more disgusted shareholders calling it quits.

A.I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.