SYA 3.85% 2.7¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-23

1. 2,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    "Sayona was awarded a grant of up to $CAD 80,000"
    not sure how to read that ...... my experience with approved grants (in oz) are for a set dollar amount ........ not an up to amount ....maybe it comes in tranches subject to performance criteria ...... with maybe tranche 1 being $5K CAD? .... was there an asx ann previously?

on the other matter, sya got a query after Q418, and were still awaiting govt decisions prior to a "known" future CR. So the asx response was that they fully expected to be able to successfully CR as required in the near future to be a "going concern" (so Q1, Q2, Q3 in 19?). Hypothetical now, but it would not have been a very good look to announce Q219 cashflow a couple of weeks after a SPP that did not raise any cash (speculation here as BOD did not say why the SPP was first extended, and happy for sya to clarify why the first extension occurred if other than lack of subscriptions). To release a 5B showing cash burn just weeks after a failed CR is not a good look for any coy (i see 2 quick choices - do not release 5B, or do not have a failed CR - I would only choose 1 of those 2).

now, where is that pala or regal number .......... (or better, dir loan on reasonable terms would show awesome faith to me)
    Why are the directors so quiet on their SPP intentions?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $277.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $373.5K 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 304708 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 6844913 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.