GLA 0.00% 1.9¢ gladiator resources limited

I am reading the N-Arunta related information provided in the...

1. opk
    9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I am reading the N-Arunta related information provided in the June Quarterly a little differently.

To me the statement below (copied verbatim from the Quarterly) sounds rather vague and non-committal.

And don't forget that you cannot just go out there and drill at the N-Arunta project. Any drilling program would require government approvals and possibly even additional heritage surveying. Also bear in mind that the field season in that part of the world end in early December (see last year's drilling announcements for further information).

So, GLA management have less than 3 months to define targets, get regulatory approvals and complete the drilling. If they squander this field season they won't be able to get in there again until May 2020, and at that stage they would find it unlikely to meet the outstanding earn-in commitments and, therefor, most likely loose the rights to the N-Arunta project.

That's where I am coming from...

NORTH ARUNTA
    The Company continues to evaluate the future of the North Arunta project, a joint venture betweenthe Company and Prodigy Gold (ASX: PRX), in order to identify potential areas of exploration focuswithin the broader tenement package. However, much of the Company’s focus was concentrated onthe Mpokoto acquisition which was ultimately terminated post the reporting period, see CorporateActivity Below.Core form the North Arunta drilling program completed during the previous reporting period waslogged and prepared for storage, with core from KDD-001 and KRCDD-005 being accepted at theNTG Core Library facility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $683 35.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 671868 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 194053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.