ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1443
    Please mate, save yourself the heartache. Take heed of the wise Ol' Kraut & give up expecting anything positive here.

They should never have done anything to that stupid Plant & simply poured the $'s & effort into proving up CC & the other valuable tenements so we had something to hope in. They chose to blow the capitol they had. As for the White Knight wet dream of @ least one here. Never going to happen pal....Instead of drowning in the lake of despair here. Focus on your health (yes, both your's & my mental health have been raped here by these scum that were/are in control) but you need to get away from these Loser threads & let it run it's course. Where to? No fkn idea in hell! How would any one be able to navigate through the BS here, past & present?

Put the time into your family. Work. Leisure, if you're lucky to have the time & $'s.... But, learn here, as I do now. I don't come here looking for a hero to emerge. Ha fkn ha! The Lenigas's. MM's that exist merely to seek success for themselves in ways that destroy others along the way.

You know who to look out for next time huh? You'll smell the decayed character a mile off.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.