ARV 5.88% 1.6¢ artemis resources limited

Good to see the dutch hedge fund guy burn his ass just like the...

1. 1,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 578

Good to see the dutch hedge fund guy burn his ass just like the rest of us mere mortals with industry experience ... it's pathetic to the nth degree.

My company will never again "Invest" in other " like minded" public companies ..as long as I live.

The hedge fund may have a lot more clout to redress some of their losses ..what do the punters have for redress .. most likely a section 249D notice and a demand for an EGM ASAP .. Davisite and others had already pre-empted this scenario if necessary.

The Annual and/or quarterly reports need to come out before the end of the month.

I am over the ARV procrastination with:

A: Reporting the CSIRO deep hole results

B: Advising the shareholders of progress with selling off non core assets

C: Advising shareholders on the status of Munni Munni as a viable or non viable proposition or a distressed sale item. PGM might want it back !

D. What progress there is with the Paterson Range mooted JV arrangements .. are they real or have they been side lined due to " Global Financial and political circumstances" ... this would be seen by savvy punters / commentators as a limp wrist excuse for delays in reporting.

E. Gold production .. what's the problem ..you do now portray yourselves as a Gold company primarily ..the POG is at record prices right now.

F: Shareholder transperancy ... you now need to seek the freedom of information act searches to find out what really goes on and only if files exist..

G: Regular updates .. the only good thing about DL was the multi / daily "Trumpesque" twitts on the ARV Satus quo or non quo. With or without live Novo/ARV TV feeds almost showing a bonanza early morning gold detector fest .. only to be hampered by some seriously hard rock jack hammering. Where are those blockbuster feeds guys ..obviously the RRRSSS fell out of them for obvious assay reasons, but it was riveting viewing if you were a gold nerd awake in the middle of the night with a sense of the perverse for the magic gold detection nugget find. Did it ever happen??

H: Telling us how the AIM float is progressing and the reason behind it.

I: Telling us why the recent cap raise averaging 3.1 cents is well above todays share price ..have the shareholders been sucked in again??? If so , it may well be very good propostion for a newly found sharp toothed ASIC/ ACCC investigation into the 3-4 year trading conduct of this company.

TO ARV : WHAT IS THE CURRENT STATE OF ACTIVITIES AND CASH FLOW ?

We did not invest in ARV to finance lifestyle activities and geologists theories.. We Spent real money to fund ARV ... We are losing it hand over fist with this company, that does not seem to understand the money they are spending is not theirs !!! it belongs to the real shareholders who stump up real currency .. not the elite freebie shareholders who never put in any currency and yet they seem to rule the roost.

The investors in ARV (as opposed to shareholders) have had a gutful and so has ASIC and other Fed Gov instrumentalities, now endowed with funding, to weed out the crap from trading on the ASX.

Bottom line ARV management: We want answers now and we want it online . not in some solicitors or accountants offices in some far off place no one can attend before an AGM .. let alone the necessity for an EGM. Is this penny dread full company, with some great assets, a takeover target ??

Had a gut full with the lack of ARV feedback .. what's happened with continuous disclosure rules. Someone needs to be reminded.

Who really runs this company .. are we being sold a pup .. the company needs to prove otherwise... we have stumped up cold hard cash to help what we thought was a real principled company in their quest to go to production .. have we been screwed? is the question that ARV needs to answer! if not , then why is the current SP at such a current low price that it has cost a majority of shareholders a serious short term loss after the latest CR let alone holding the stock for the last 9 - 12 months.

Has the company acted in the best interests of its shareholders in the last 12 months, how has it worked to preserve and increase shareholder value ??? Questions for an AGM or EGM.

HR

Just my views , No advice given or intended .. DYOR

Caveat Emptor and ask the hard questions when someone else is spending your money where you may not think they are spending it on.

I want to know where my money invested in ARV is being spent and will be asking. I have every right to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $27.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $18.66K 1.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1224937 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 246997 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 696185
Last updated 14.52pm 03/05/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.