CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

When I'm sitting on a sizeable loss, I was certainly hoping CLA...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    When I'm sitting on a sizeable loss, I was certainly hoping CLA would have come up with something better that this as a quarterly. Have management given up? I believe so. I also hate to say I told you so, but all the crap talk about other projects some months back was just that, but got shot down for suggesting it.

Whether I like it or not, CLA is absolutely linked to the global Cobalt price, but let's just re-cap a few points before that depresses me........
    Cobalt supply by most analysts i have read will need a 2 fold, or 3 fold increase in the next 10 years.
    To get from we think we have some Cobalt to refined would take CLA about 3 years regardless.
    DRC Glencore controls 60% of all world Cobalt, and again what I read is losing a crap load.
    Ethical Supply chains are already being sought and non-ethical will be rejected by consumers.
    CLA holds the (inferred) 8th or 10th largest Cobalt reserve.
    Glencore shareholders at a point will not let them continue to operate a loss. Period. Anywhere.

Therefore:
    Global demand will increase while Glencore will have to both make a profit and change to ethical supply and prices must rise. There is a tipping point coming, only question is have I got enough patience to ride it out, perhaps until 2021 or beyond? Yes, I will continue to average down when funds allow, and yes I will be attending and agitating for board change.

All IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $10.42K 947.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7183605 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 6947610 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.