PEX 0.00% 10.0¢ peel mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-43

1. 2,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639
    Hi Ev
    Saturn’s drilling enables a resource upgrade to be formally titled indicated rather than inferred I think but don’t quote me however comparing the two is quite different when assessing gold or mainly base metals.

Fortunately we have both metal categories in Wagga Tank Southern Nights, the gold silver whilst not the main target is a nice bonus, and notably in Cobar we might get lucky with more gold inventory in processes underway.
    Fenceline and north showed some promise and whilst Mallee Bull and Southern Nights are being advanced it’s
    allowing the scouting to check out a huge range of opportunities around and about our big land holdings.

I know it will take time but if Saturn chip away and ever get to three million ounces plus and we remain at 30% it’s a really nice asset to retain, ergo a million or so ounces...
    I expect as I’ve always said no one wins a trade war and as the planet always need base metals as we have in a wide variety (especially copper for EV etc) then I’m confident even more so of late that projects will be monetised.
    Even 300,000 ounces at today’s gold price is big bucks (and it should concurrently better underpin the share price) when processing quite shallow gold!.
    I don’t believe the market fully appreciates this important aspect of great future value add in and for Peel just yet.
    cheers
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93181 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4651 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.