BUX 9.38% 7.0¢ buxton resources limited

ZUBRIC, LOL, I don't need your advice what should I do with my...

1. ITS
    2,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    ZUBRIC, LOL, I don't need your advice what should I do with my shares; there is no shortage of shares availability? You can buy as many shares @ 10 cents or around 10 cents........

-----------------In my humble opinion--------------

THIS IS PUBLIC LISTED COMPANY >>>>>>>>> and shareholders are the owner of the COMPANY...........simple is that.

We shareholders MUST be updated on regular basis about what is happening behind the scene. This is my right to ask and raise the question about the Management work and performance.

We should be given day to day report of what actually they are doing because they are getting paid even when they are on leave or sick leave from the shareholders money.

They have mentioned in the quarterly report that the drilling will start in August but we are now in last week of September and we have not been updated with the drilling status, IS THIS HOW SHAREHOLDERS should be treated?

I don’t care the results of the drilling will be good or bad but i need to be updated through ASX announcement.

IS THIS SOMETHING NOT POSSIBLE TO RELEASE THE Announcement ABOUT CURRENT Status of the drilling?

Last edited by ITS: 22/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.006(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $14.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 7.0¢ 6.4¢ $38.40K 588.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 46531 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.