BUX 6.76% 7.9¢ buxton resources limited

sorry mate - not quiet, just been a bit busy lately... and this...

1. 12,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    sorry mate - not quiet, just been a bit busy lately... and this project is not the main focus for me - give me news on Double Magic to get me excited

hopefully the drilling has started there (As per the last news we knew of "drilling in August")... so who knows, we may see some "visuals" straightaway if they are drilling and we get some nice coloured pics from 300m depth...

I have no idea about this current TH and how to read it... maybe Monday morning all will be revealed and we can then comment on what it means for us...

not much has happened in BUX all of September (maybe a million or so turnover - shares, not $), so not much to say here for now... not bought any BUX lately, will wait for the drill results before committing more money here... hope we have something to cheer "soon" - one of the biggest Ni run in the last 5 years but BUX had nothing to cheer - wrong timing for us but IF we hit something commercial in this climate, we are placed for some decent returns.... a lot to catch up on... an easy multiplier possible here - just check out SVY Cu results - if we have something even partly similar to that in Ni results, we will be laughing all the way to the bank here !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.005(6.76%)
Mkt cap ! $16.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $2.915K 38.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.