CTM 5.48% 34.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-29

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Ha ..ha.. ha .ha - Totally laughable . Message to Management - Good Luck to Ya , but looks you've got ' Buckley's Chance ' in none of finding enough suckers out there to peddle your 407,620,318 tranche 2 shares which were given to your ' crony mates'.

Can't say I feel all that sorry for them in not being able to realize more than a paltry 20 % ...Lol ... At the rate this is going , it will be month's of Sunday's before the last one can even get out , and by that time no doubt the monies from the raise will have all but been gobbled up by the excessive salaries on your BOD. But we're ALL used to that right !.......eek.png

So loosen up ' losers ' ( and that's my opinion of course ) , you're going to have to do better , as the Market appears to have lost complete faith in what you're telling it not to mention your everyday shareholders.

Did I mention that after the close of today you will only have 67 days left until those 1.5 cent ' unlisted ' options will expire ....on 31st January .....and thereby denying you the extra $2.475 million. Most likely pizzing off a few more highfalutin ' Sophs ' . Given how quick you went through the monies from the OA's with no result , I highly doubt the $10 million will even last you until end of June 2020. TIC... TOC..........wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $171.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 33.5¢ $76.55K 224.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 21832 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 4151 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.