CTM 4.49% 46.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-33

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Mate in real or absolute terms, it ( the SP ) hasn't ' materialy ' improved from where it was over 12 months ago. So yes , I see no reason given what has transpired with the Company more recently , and the new found opportunities ...why the SP cannot keep appreciating like so many other ASX small cap stocks continually seem to do day in and day out. It hasn't been that much of an increase when you look at the corresponding ' give back' in the SP from back in the first half of 2018.

The trouble I see here is that this ' F 'en management ' F ' s up everything they get their hands on. With no exceptions , and without acceptable excuses - they're nothing short of useless IMO. The unfortunate aspect here now is the fact that we needed the cash , so ousting them wasn't an option , nor did we ever have the conviction from the broader shareholding base........when we actually had the chance. Now .... it's clear that the Top 20 are firmly in control of the voting power going forward.

That's the worrying thing for me.....now that it would appear they know nothing of what to do with it. It's quickly becoming apparent that the sole reason to ' re-align ' - the Top 20 ...is in fact to ' re-align ' and continue to ' line ' their own pockets. That is to say in regards going forward with any future raises.

The ordinary ' Guy ' here......the Mom and Pop Investors have been totally excluded and literally swept aside. Just my opinion and observations from the proceedings . But hey lets see what transpires in the next few days as to potential increases to existing Top 20 or any further Substantial Notices......now that we clearly have more sitting among and rubbing shoulders in the Top 20......sneaky.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.020(4.49%)
Mkt cap ! $230.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 47.0¢ 44.5¢ $171.3K 373.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2198 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.