ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1717
    All the talk about Novo having plenty of water needs to be verified. I had a tribute deal with MOY about 2012 to treat Beatons Creek which did not proceed for a variety of reasons one of which was access to water. I recall being told later the Nullagine Dam within the Nullagine Water Reserve was not accessible because of Njamal and Palyku native title considerations. I know that it contains a lot of sacred sites and I doubt very much if Water Corporation would approve access for mine site use anyway. Nullagine has bores that provide town water as well as the dam.
    I would be interested to learn if Novo have approval to source water from the Nullagine Dam with a link to a copy of that announcement -if any.
    Notwithstanding the ore at Beatons Creek is not amenable nor economically viable to be processed through any conventional CIP/CIL plant and certainly not amenable to the MOY plant configuration and yet the howler monkeys on CEO whip themselves into a frenzy and Moriarty who has never produced an oz of gold in his life joins the chorus.
    I have just sold several large granted Exploration Licences just west of Beatons Creek to Thor Mining - free of any native title claims -adjacent to the new GGP 6 km long gold discovery . We retained the iron ore rights and I am investigating if any aquifers because water is now a huge problem in the Pilbara -companies are now buying water.
    Beatons Creek has not been processed for 50 years since Metana prodcued gold there early 70's and without a dedicated gravity plant with a sulphide circuit it wont ever be mined.
    The only rats I see are on CEO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.