CKA 0.00% 7.8¢ cokal limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-116

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    I'm sorry you are feeling that way twmochi but this is a small cap risk play. Every holder here knows that and is invested with $ to loose on the hope of returns that dramatically exceed returns from having money elsewhere based on value that hasn't been priced in. Those returns don't come from openly transparent reports of every move - they come from looking at what you are paying for and following the money.
    I don't consider your prior calls that news is coming nor Danny's reporting of rumours to be of no value. They have often actually been confirmed next official announcement. I've lost enough money and missed enough gains in the past to know it is better to stay in the game to the end on these small caps.
    Home1 please put your money where your mouth is if unhappy and sell if you think you're on a loser. Don't blame Danny or anyone else that you're here. If you're too paralysed to sell, try not to take it out on others who are more optimistic than you are. The rest of us will miss Danny's rumour feed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 225 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 86352 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.