LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

When I read your post, I'm unclear about the point(s) you...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1613
    When I read your post, I'm unclear about the point(s) you articulate. Are you already aware of the funding decision by LPD for its future plans? My understanding is that future funding decisions have yet to be released to the market. Can you please provide some more clarity?

I try to base my analysis on facts and evidence. Is your statement similarly based or have you been consulting the flying pink unicorn again?

Regarding "...spending alot more than making small war chest...", are you referring to Alot (the Indian town)? Is that a new opportunity for LPD?. Or did you mean allot (to apportion)? Either way, your grammar makes your statement about as clear as your analysis. Let me counsel you to consider your analysis, and if you are not capable of anything meaningful, then at least read your comments before you excitedly click on that big Post Message button.

Good luck with your investment decisions (I hope they are more successful than your grasp of grammar and spelling).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
92 72306708 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 62677172 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.