POD 5.88% 3.6¢ podium minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-10

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Hello world,

This here stock, POD, shapes up to me as a near-unique Australia-located leveraged play on the future of platinum group metal prices (and gold and base metals too) if you happen to believe that these metals prices will rise within the foreseeable future.

Podium has a fully-funded drilling campaign in progress. They hope for more of the same kind of juicy hits they've had so far, working along a further ~10 km of strike of Parks Reef, as well as at greater depths than 100m.

"Parks Reef is a 15-kilometre long strike length of platinum group metal (PMG), as well as gold and base metal mineralisation within the company's mining lease."

"The project is located 40 kilometres west of the Great Northern Highway midway between Cue and Meekatharra, in Western Australia."

"Podium has defined a Mineral Resources for Parks Reef containing 740,000 ounces of combined platinum, palladium and gold plus base metal credits."

"These resources extend along approximately 4.5 kilometres of the strike length and within 100 metres of surface, with the mineralisation open at depth and along strike. " - Quoted from The Market Herald of 22 Oct 2019.

"The unique geology and enviable location of the WRC [Weld Range Complex] provide the foundations to rapidly advance the projects from exploration to the development phase." - Podium Minerals Ltd website

Ore processing tests suggest relatively easy and cheap processing is feasible, with a real possibility of quite modest developmental funding requirements.

I just gotta spruik this thing. If the volume gets any smaller POD may end up flogging its shares for kids' lollypops. I just don't believe that this stock deserves to get unduly diluted into the future by an apathetic or myopic market, given its assets and prospects. A market cap of AUD $6.3M - really? If nothing else, consider keeping an eye on the drilling and development newsflow. I can't rule out some need for patience and risk-tolerance for holders, but when isn't that the case in reality?

FWIW, my near-worthless best guess at when precious metals prices will make any truly explosive investor-driven upmoves won't be until near the end of 2020 - the USA elections being, I think, a massive price catalyst regardless of their outcome. I think global markets will be successfully sustained (maybe a 75% chance) with money printing until then. I think Trump will continue to drive money printing until late 2020, propping up the USA-global economy long enough to let him get re-elected (but not much longer than that - I believe he actually hates unbacked fiat money). The FED central bank will continue to cooperate in juicing the economy IMO, to try to avoid future infamy arising from Trump's endless media blame-game spotlight on it. Tariffs and Trump impeachment are most likely an inconsequential sideshow IMO. Meanwhile, South Africa, the leading producer of platinum and secondmost for palladium, is strapped for cash. It's in danger of losing its access to cheap investment-grade money for its economic survival. It doesn't look very stable to me for supporting cheap, uninterrupted PGM mining in future.

I'm not a financial adviser or a geologist or any other kind of expert for the purposes of this post. None of the above should be construed as financial advice. My statements here are quite superficial. Do your own research!

I may be away from my keyboard.

Last edited by Gravscan: 19/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $16.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $1.386K 39.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91500 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 10839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 228
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
POD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.