RSG 0.97% 52.0¢ resolute mining limited

This is the problem of late, over promote and undeliver, due to...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    This is the problem of late, over promote and undeliver, due to either a lack of understanding and/or misguidance. I had an opportunity in Brisbane a fortnight ago to discuss Resolute and their issues with an old engineering mate who formerly worked with Outetec (they manufactured the roaster). His comments were that despite the age of the roaster, not old compared to many around the world, was that if they had been on top of their maintenance regimes and checks this (the crack) should never have happened. He also mentioned that many of the original operational team had moved on; in his words disillusioned.

I think there is still a fair bit of water to go under this bridge in the short term. As a result I've rebalanced as well, and from over 250,000 shares I'm back to 20,000 having sold most just after the early August peak at around 1.65/share.

Things can turn around quickly if they can sort the mining and recoveries out at Syama, but still strongly believe they need a new and respected technical message and voice to steer them out of these murky waters. Don't need over promotion, they need someone who's solid technically and knows the whole business, not just promo and counting beans.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.005(0.97%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 52.0¢ 51.0¢ $2.698M 5.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.0¢ 579606 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.