MEI 2.33% 22.0¢ meteoric resources nl

To rebuff your points let me state out the following: - The...

1. 2,306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    To rebuff your points let me state out the following:
    - The messiahanic Tolga has large holdings in a lot of companies, some are abject failures. For example EUC, he even took a board position. They spruiked high grade cobalt even in the tailings dumps, he went there for promotional pics for his loyal following and found......... nada! Now looking for a new acquisition. Mei also failed as a cobalt explorer with him as a major.

- your claim that my wondering why one of the majors didn't take the tenement is false just has no logic. They would have known Crusader was broke and could have moved before MEI came along. Your assertation is C.R.A.P.
    - regarding widths. Your pretty pic shows all drilling on the same angle through the orebody, no mulitple angle drills to be able to calculate true width. And yes I do understand about width and grade, nothing you have said changes anything.
    - At Woods point in Victoria there is a reef at the top of the morning star hill that the oldtimers only mined down to the country rock due to the hardness and difficulty in getting water up the hill. Its kilometers long but has returned nothing below where the old timers left off. Until results prove your theories(which may be well founded)
    correct I shall remain on the fence.
    - I dont pull back from it being a punt for the reasons above and yes I would rather buy at a higher price when the surety of success was increased and satisfied my criteria. You can try to belittle people by calling them ignoramuses and post for the cheersquad to gain thumbs up to stroke your ego but it doesn't mean you are right!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $437.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.3¢ 21.5¢ $798.4K 3.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1836420 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.3¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ 874216
Last updated 15.59pm 24/04/2024 ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.