WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

If people don't want my opinion here then why do they keep...

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8152
    If people don't want my opinion here then why do they keep 'tagging' me and asking?? @scottieg ....

So the company is in advanced negotiations, just like they were 3 months ago as per the June quarterly. Those negotiations were meant to be finalised in the Sept quarter, but it didn't happen....

Then there was all the great talk of Independent Experts reports showing viability of the project, err sorry I didn't see anything about that at all, did anyone else??

How people expect this to be a success is beyond me, when there is no expertise in cobalt processing nor marketing in the company. Plus there has been a huge reluctance to engage any expert in this field to write an independent report about the plan.

Anyone here really think it is a good idea to pick up a scapel and become a brain surgeon because it sounds like a good idea and pays well?? Or how about buy a few acres and throw some blueberry plants in the ground and become a blueberry farmer because it sounds like a good idea and seems to make a lot of money??

A company can buy in the expertise, but so far there has been no sign of that.

The METS expert in March indicated that WFE needed to get a detailed list of cap spending requirements drawn up asap, but no indication of that being done, so the advice of the one professional the company did get has been neglected.

Potential offtake partners seem to want equity, how much as WFE only have 50%. Do they want half of that or more?? Suddenly the around 60m of market cap looks very high if WFE's percentage falls to 25% or maybe less, we just don't know, because after 17 months of suspension there are still no details, nor numbers on anything, just vague wordings of 'soon'.

At least something is going in the companies favour by a large shareholder stumping up some cash as a loan, well done. Plus the cobalt price chart is starting to show some life. The TA pattern is one of my favourite ones for  reversal by going higher than the last swing high on the prior downleg.

One aspect that I don't like is how the directors/staff are owed money by the company, yet it doesn't show up as a debt on the cashflow statement. That is poor and I don't know how that will pass the auditors.

Also for all those that argue the ASX is giving the company a hard time, well it all definitely falls back on the BOD who seem to pay no regard to the rules of ASIC/ASX by not meeting timelines, trying to do a backdoor listing etc etc.
    I'm sure that if WFE just played by the rules they would have no difficulties. It seems like a hard concept for them. This quarterly could have and should have been released yesterday. There is no excuse for this tardiness.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.