WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-65

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4669
    @ozblue ,you are showing your ignorance by demanding something which isn’t there. The company can only put out what is there…………. An independent report was commissioned. It was released in its entirety. Give them credit for that, they didn’t release the highlights or executive summary, but instead the actual full report.

They haven’t released a feasibility study on building a new plant, because guess what, it’s already been built………….at a defined cost and at a value that an 'independent valuer' in accordance with Australian guidelines has valued. A valuer has also determined what is actually required from a capital cost perspective to get operational…………a valuer that was actually approved by the ASX and what the ASX permitted in its entirety to be approved. And also what the ASX permitted to put out a positive NPV as one of the several valuations released.

And as you know @ozblue, a positive NPV calculation implies a project is viable………….. Now am I a missing something here.

1. Independent report completed
    1. Independent report released in full. How many other companies have released a full independent study? Did PLS……. did AGY? Did many others that you support?
    1. Independent report set out in detail the work and costs required to get it operational.
    1. Independent report set out a positive NPV for project.
    So as far as I can see, the Company has been very open and transparent with disclosure and perhaps more than most other companies……….. and to date all reports seem to demonstrate that it is viable with the ASX permitting through WFE’s continuous disclosure obligations that an ‘independent expert’ was able to report a positive NPV and viable project.

All IMO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.