WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-68

1. 2,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    The current drama surrounding WFE has taught me a valuable lesson to add to my criteria when selecting small companies.

"Who are our BOD, their history and keep looking".

Whilst a few here are gushing with the appointment of a UK based Director, sadly I cannot bask in the same euphoria. I see this as a wildly opportunistic "jobs for the boys" play as Mr Lloyd has bugger all experience in taking companies to production.

Let's look at his time at MINEXIA, so boldly blazoned across the WFE announcement. He's been there since May 2019... The company lives in negative equity based upon their last filing report of May 2018 (another report late maybe???) and it looks like two Directors loaned the company money to pay it's bills.. Not what I'd call a shining example of how to run a company, nor someone whom we should shack up with.

Goldstone. Well what can I say that can't be said by looking at this little graphic.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1808/1808085-c9d1e632df9f4dac20d442f59f96dd6c.jpg

No revenue for 5 years and market cap of GBP4M. And by the way - did anyone look to see that he has RESIGNED from GRL?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1808/1808153-f2efcf031a3bb6d05291645cc6f64566.jpg

So JB is either lying in the recent announcement or someone is lying to him. Either way the Ann needs to be retracted and the correct information distributed.

For me, Lloyd sounds like one of JB's football mates trolling for his next meal on our tab. The play for the LON exchange and cap raise would be useless if only for the boys to piss it against the wall as they fumble around like the rugby team on the weekend.

Anyone care to look up his earlier foray into Company life "ENVIROTECHNIKS"? You won't find much as it was dissolved a few years ago bathed in debt as it never got off the ground.

I am trusting JB less and less with each day passing.......
    TC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.