WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Your well written post had my attention right up until you took...

1. 2,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Your well written post had my attention right up until you took an unnecessary swipe.

I never called him a 'boy' and you're an idiot for trying to make out that I did. I called it as "one of the boys". Someone who writes as well as you knows the difference and as opportunistically as you are, you are wrong.

Fact. The company he was a Director of, Goldstone, has done nothing for 5 years. In my world that says it is not progressing towards production - it is progressing towards phoenixing. You tell me what they have done to get to production?
    Fact. Document lodged with the London Stock Exchange at 7am 2nd August 2019 clearly states the resignation of said Richard Lloyd from the Goldstone company. He's not there any more, gone, resigned. How did WFE miss this?
    Fact. WFE announced Richard Lloyd as currently a Director of Goldstone. Did you see the announcement? Are you unclear as to the impact of releasing false information to the ASX? The only reason I'm not sending the ASX a note is that it will just delay the badly handled trading halt.
    Fact. No distortion of reality in stating May 2019. The WFE announcement stated he is the CEO of Minexia - I posted the fact of when he started. Have you seen Minexia's financials? Lloyd has his work cut out if he's going to improve the 'last reported' negative GBP7,412 in equity. Let's hope he's not too busy resurrecting Minexia to help WFE, yeah?
    Fact. You acknowledge he was not a Director at the time of the announcement. Doesn't that just add to amateur nature with which WFE is being run? Can't get the facts right, can't lodge documents on time - you know all the important stuff.. You and I can see the information but WFE didn't?

WFE needs to improve it's governance if it is to pass scrutiny of the ASX. If I had a say I'd offer Avenger the Head of Marketing role and Scarpa the Non-Exec Directorship! Let's hope the new Co Secretary is on top of our obligations.

I hold WFE shares and I'm not going to waste their time in sending emails or calls demanding information. It is far more economical to have the BOD read forums like these for the overall sentiment and act accordingly.

It's a shame you chose to get personal with your response.

TC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.