TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Possibly. It's obviously not a good situation to be in, and...

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Possibly. It's obviously not a good situation to be in, and Taurus could do what they will. But I doubt that they're bad faith actors as:
    1. They have been a long term creditor to TGS, and
    2. They're not competent to operate the mine, and unless they have a buyer queued up could not sell, and
    3. I think it would be complicated trying to pull a power move like that with the other lenders. In many regards, the enormity of our debt is actually our best defense.

My view is that TGS has been buying for time, trying to remedy the plant (for the last 2 years) scavanging aroud the edges. I suspect the LOM has been completed for some time, and they are, as Bubby suggests, now trying to prove up the fix to re-earn trust. I also suspect the moves are forced by bankers and I don't have any issue with changes to our board (I'm generally incredulous to the value of boards who are not operational or proejct finance SME's). But production is stuck until we get back to mining Kipoi which can't happen until we have the money to remove the overburden. I too have confidence we'll emerge from the ashes with this (albeit with agonising dilution) simply because it's a low cost project with established plant that employs a thousands of locals with too much debt for bankers to walk away from. Wait and see I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.