TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

what about the shareholder update from this...

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    what about the shareholder update from this January,
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann-shareholder-presentation-january-2019.4616567/
    Kipoi holds a substantial mineral endowment
    ― Reserves of 611Kt copper and Resources of 858Kt copper, and 43.7kt cobalt
    ― Mine life extends through to at least 2031 under the current forecast mine schedule
    ― Numerous tangible mine life extension opportunities exist at Kipoi with minimal exploration undertaken in recent years
    Kipoi is a medium scale copper mine with the potential to produce 279Kt copper cathode and 492Kt copper concentrate (123 Kt contained
    copper over the current life of mine (LOM) after capital expansion
    ― Average forecast production (2019 -2031) of ~31Ktpa of contained copper (cathode and concentrate) after capital expansion
    Cobalt by-product production is being assessed with study outcomes expected in H1 2019
     Sizeable cobalt metal inventory available at Kipoi with “base case” 13.1Kt cobalt hydroxide (4.6Kt contained cobalt) potentially to be produced
    over the life of mine (2019 – 2031)
    ― Many opportunities exist for greater cobalt production, in particular via: i) improved cobalt leach recoveries (currently low recoveries
    assumed - metallurgical testing is underway); and ii) treatment of existing high grade stockpiles(>3,000t Co)
     Test work and engineering studies have commenced which confirm a conventional solution treatment process is potentially applicable (similar to
    Tenke Fungurume) with an innovative pre-treatmentstep utilising membrane technology also being considered
    ― Targeting commissioning of the water treatment plant at site by Q1 2020 with first production of cobalt H1 2020

So they just want let the ASX time us out and throw us under a bus.
    Then ramp the operation up to those targets without the pesky shareholders
    The major holders will still be part of it though due to the debt burden which can't just be written off like us.
    Just another 3 months of suspension and it's a done deal. Let the ASX do their dirty work.
    If our mine and shareholdings are insolvent, why not wind it up and call in administrators.
    No No No, that won't be happening, will it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.