SLR 2.14% $1.44 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-18

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Also guys, Deflector is getting an expansion with a Cil circuit plus loads of other stuff.
    To assist in more Gold extraction as Deflector grows, plus for the Rothsay Mine Ore from EGA that SLR just took over......SLR is not mucking around now and all within this year!!.... the timeline is just 11.5 MONTHS, how exciting is this news!! (Mr and Mrs Market thinks it is)

quoting the Dec19 Qtr---
    "Silver Lake will relocate its Andy Well accommodation village from Meekatharra to Rothsay and relocate much of the Andy Well surface infrastructure to Rothsay including power, communications, water, sewerage, compressed air and dewatering services. Site service infrastructure is tentatively scheduled to be completed in Q1 FY21
    with mine development scheduled to commence from surface in Q2 FY21.
    In parallel to the Rothsay mine infrastructure and development works, a CIL circuit will be added to the Deflector plant with associated
    upgrades to existing process infrastructure, TSF and accommodation facilities.
    Ore from Rothsay is tentatively scheduled to form part of the Deflector feed from Q1 FY22.
    Ore from Rothsay will enhance financial returns from the upgrade of processing infrastructure at Deflector to
    support the growing operation and mine life."

Doray is a Darling!
    While I was very worried that SilverLake took over Doray to get its hands on Deflector and other of its assets, including 51% of AYR (Alloy Resorces) HorseWell J/V now 60/40% ......Maybe the next easy/cheap take-over target would be AYR, the J/V is very close to Northern Star NST massive ^10M oz Jundee mine.

NOW, I am really glad that Doray got taken over and now expanding Deflector just as Leigh Junk (MD/CEO of Deflector) said it would. .....

I can feel Retirement coming this, 2020 Christmas!!
    Hope other holders follow me into retirement!! and all the very best to ya's!
    George.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.030(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.41 $1.44 $1.39 $3.680M 2.597M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18998 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 65765 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.43
  Change
0.030 ( 1.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.41 $1.43 $1.39 806688
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
SLR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.